Hundreds of tourists visit Las Vegas every year, most of them travel there for the first time, so they know absolutely nothing about the locations, prices, and transportations.
Thanks to the Las Vegas Pass, the tourists have gotten a helping ticket to help them explore the hottest attractions in Vegas with less prices.
Yeah, the Las Vegas power pass helps you get some incredible discounts and special offers that are usually given for locals only.
The pass is not so complicated as it has a simple guidebook which can help you navigate and find the good deals. Whether you are thinking of spending one, two, three or five days touring in Las Vegas, the Las Vegas city pass can help you out.
After launching Las Vegas Power Pass, touring in Las Vegas became much simpler as it helps you access more than 50 popular locations in the city.
If you already planned your list of the best things to do in Las Vegas, and the Las Vegas pass has the attraction mentioned in your list, then you will definitely save much time and money using the pass.
The good about this sightseeing card is that the entry fees for all the attractions are bundled into the price of the pass, with remarkable discounts for sure.
The card is capable of saving a significant amount of money depending on the number as well as the price of these attractions.
Additionally, booking a Vegas power pass doesn’t need much time or efforts as you can do it online while sitting on your couch.
How to Book your Las Vegas Pass Ticket:
To get the best price, book your Las Vegas power pass using our site as we offer you the least price with all the advantages to guarantee you have the best tour ever.
Las Vegas power pass costs $85 for adults, and $55 for kids 2 to 12 years old, and it can be easily bought online.
1 Day Las Vegas Pass: Adult: $85.00 – Child: $76.00
2 Day Las Vegas Pass: Adult: $130.00 – Child: $122.00
3 Day Las Vegas Pass: Adult: $175.00 – Child: $152.00
5 Day Las Vegas Pass: Adult: $270.00 – Child: $223.00
Book your Ticket: Here
How does Las Vegas Power Pass Works?
To get all the benefits of Las Vegas power pass, you should pack all your destinations in one, two, three or even 5 days, then book your pass.
Here’s How Vegas Power Pass Works:
You can choose between a single day; two-day, three-day, and five-day passes. When you book your pass, you’ll receive a voucher by email. Print out this voucher, then go ahead to the Planet Hollywood Restaurant inside Forum Shops at Caesars Palace to redeem it.
You may be lucky and get a $10 dining discount on the Pass.
If all the attractions you intend to visit are on the strip, then the one-day pass will be very helpful.
Let’s assume that your plan consists of visiting the Observation Deck at the Stratosphere (normally $18), viewing the new Picasso show at the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art( it costs about 17$), enjoying the Voodoo Zip Line 50 floors up ($28), visiting Dolphin Habitat as well as Siegfried and Roy’s Secret Garden ($20). Finally, you can also get the Hop On Hop Off Big Bus Tour ($39).
With the pass, you will be enjoying your day, and getting a $36 discount. Sounds amazing, right?
To achieve your goal, you have to use the bus tour as a 90-minute tour experience instead of just a mean for transportation.
The bus leaves its locations every 30 minutes. So if you couldn’t manage your time according to the te of buses, you will have some problems.
Whenever you don’t catch the bus, you have to wait 25 more minutes to get the next one. However, a tour with Las Vegas Pass is much better and less expensive than renting a car.
If you want to go out of the town, it is better to get a two, three or even five-day pass to have enough time to get out of the town then come back.
For example, if you intend to go out to the Hoover Dam motorcoach tour (38$), or to enjoy the Grand Canyon Legacy Tour ($30), it will be very difficult to go and come back in the same day.
Las Vegas power pass may also offer you some discounts.
Book your Ticket Now: Here
When Can we Use Las Vegas Pass?
As we know, there are many things to do in Las Vegas like attending casinos, nightclubs, hotels, restaurants, comedy shows, etc. so any visitor prefers to get the full Vegas experience when visiting Las Vegas.
However, it seems much easier to you put a plan before you go. Here, at this point, Las Vegas Pass might help.
Sightseeing a city like Vegas can be very expensive, and renting a car might not be a good option for friendly-budgets, so planning your tour and including the most popular tourist attractions in Las Vegas into one convenient card can be more enjoyable and hopefully less expensive.
Additionally, it is easy to use this Las Vegas Power Pass, as you just have to present your card at the gate of the location in most instances.
But, remember that reservations are required for attending many locations in Vegas even for guided tours and day trips.
Some of the Best Attractions Included on the Las Vegas Pass
Here are a few a Las Vegas Pass’s locations with their prices to be taken into consideration:
- High Roller Observation Wheel: It costs $23.00
- The Roller Coaster at NY NY: It costs $18.95
- Voodoo Zipline: It costs $27.49
- Wayne Newton’s Casa de Shenandoah: It costs $25.00
- Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat: It costs $19.95
- Eiffel Tower Experience: It costs $18.00
- Hoover Dam Motorcoach Tour: It costs $38.00
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition: it costs $32.00
- Eldorado Canyon Mine Day Tour: It costs $99.00
Does it Worth it Spending this Money?
We may all ask ourselves whether the cost of the Las Vegas Pass worths it, but the answer depends on which plan you choose. Actually, the more days you pay for, you get more discount, so it is much better two take 2-day pass or more.
If we consider that you took a 3-day pass which costs $175, this means that you are paying an average $58 in admission fees per day to break even. Assume that you will visit just 2 or 3 sites a day, then you are the winner.
Moreover, you can expect some transportation options within the longer passes, especially that the locations on the strip are really far apart more than what you think.
For example, you can get around using the 2-day voucher for the Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour ($39 value) to help you get around. Plus, there is a big chance that you will get a fun little tour out of the deal.
Furthermore, it is good to know that Vegas power pass also includes a 2-day ticket for the Las Vegas monorail ($22 value), so you will be able to move from place to place easier.
Planning your Vacation Using the Las Vegas Pass
When planning your vacation using the pass, you have to choose locations which are in the same area to visit on the same day. Let’s say:
In the first day, you wanna visit the Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat, explore the Bodies exhibition, ride the NY NY roller coaster then eat your dinner at Planet Hollywood (total: 79.95$).
On the second day, you may like to visit Wayne Newton’s house, explore the beauty of the Titanic exhibition, then go for a ride on the observation wheel (total: $82.00).
For the past 2 days, you’ve got around using the monorail which costs $22 value.
Here, you’ve paid $183.95 instead of $130, thus you’ve saved $53.95. Actually, you also covered the cost of a 3-day pass gaining a day for free. Woooow, it is exciting!
Best Reasons to Get the Las Vegas Pass
There are many reasons for using Las Vegas Pass, let’s see some of them:
1- You explore the city with less money
Las Vegas is a city full of everything you like, so obviously you would like to explore as many sites as possible. Well, the pass bundles together more than 50 incredible attractions offering remarkable discounts. As a result, you will save money.
2- Multiple Excursions Included
Sightseeing passes differ, so day trips may be found on some cards while may not be on others. Additionally, multiple excursions may be found on the Las Vegas Power Pass, so check all the terms and conditions before buying one.
3- Tickets of the Show
The card offer discounted tickets to some incredible shows which work at certain dates. Your pass works with specific shows which are already included on your card. So, again, be sure to read carefully all the details before applying.
4- Extra Benefits of the Las Vegas Pass
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus: You can get the advantage of the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour to explore the city, especially if it is your first time. This incredible tour is very enjoyable as it drives by several, major sites in the city. Additionally, you can use it for transportation.
- Day Monorail Pass: This 2-day monorail pass is so useful to help you go from one place to another.
- Fast-Track Entry: A fast-track entry is essential in such tours to avoid waiting in long lines to buy tickets. As a result, you will save a lot of time.
- Convenience: With this sightseeing passes, you just have to show them the credit and enter as you will get all the tickets on one card.
- Special Discounts: The best about this Las Vegas pass is that it offers special discounts for shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Las Vegas City Pass is Good for All the Following Attractions
Some attractions include certain restrictions including age restrictions, so make sure to check any of them within the offered details when you pick up your Las Vegas city pass.
Although it is not used for attending all Las Vegas attractions, a big number of them can be reserved by the pass. These attractions include:
- Adam London Laughternoon Comedy Magic Show: Free Entry – Save $17.00
- Jeff Civillico Comedy in Action Show: Free Entry – Save $27.00
- Banger Brewing Company Tour: Enjoy with this tour ( just in case you have a multi-day Las Vegas pass).
- Big Bus Hop On-Hop Off – Two Day Big Bus Pass (just in case you have 5-day pass)
- Countdown Live Escape Games – You can choose 1 of 2 games to play.
- Cowabunga Bay Waterpark – Enjoy your Summer Nights Sunday – Thursday (seasonal) at this location.
- Defending the Caveman (just in case you have a 5-day pass)
- Eldorado Canyon Mine Day Tour: Incredible half-day guided tour of Eldorado Canyon is offered in addition to transportation from hotels on Las Vegas Strip (just in case you have a 5-day pass)
- Gene Woods Racing Experience: It is a free Race.
- Siegfried and Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat: Get a Free admission to this incredible place.
Know more about the attractions supported by the Las Vegas city pass.
- High Roller at the Linq Hotel and Casino – Free Entry – Save $23.00
- The Eiffel Tower Experience: Get the Las Vegas pass and enjoy a free ride to the observation deck.
- Roller Coaster at New York-New York – Free Entry – Save $18.00
- VooDoo Zip Line: Free ride on the VooDoo Zip Line Normal T: Adult: $27.99icket Price.
- Shalimar Wedding Experience – If you like photos, you will have an 8×10 picture taken by a professional photographer in the Shalimar Wedding Chapel. It will also be framed in a Shalimar Wedding Chapel “Our Wedding” folder.
- Hoover Dam Motor Coach Tour from Las Vegas: This offer from Las Vegas city pass is incredible. Enjoy a full-service tour (hotel to hotel) with access to the visitor’s center.
- KISS Monster Mini Golf: Free round is available.
- Planet Hollywood Restaurant & Merchandise: Get advantage of these prices at Caesar’s Palace: $10 food or $10 merchandise discount.
- Shop & Play Fashion Outlets: Enjoy big discounts and a lot of special offers, Fashion Outlets Free Gift, Shopping Break at Subway.
- Shop & Play Fashion Mall: Check here for Fashion Show and The Grand Canal Shoppe, Fashion Show Directory and Map, Fashion Show Deluxe Gift.
Complete reading and check these Best Museums in Vegas supported by the Las Vegas pass.
- Hollywood Cars Museum at Hot Rod City
- Nevada State Museum
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- National Atomic Testing Museum
- Erotic Heritage Museum
- Metropolitan Gallery Art Museum
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Wayne Newton’s Casa De Shenandoah Museum
Free Entry to all These Museums in Las Vegas
Don’t stop, there are more attractions supported by the Las Vegas city pass, including:
- Sky Zone Recreational Center: Two hours of open court jumping.
- Taylormade Golf Experience: With Las Vegas city pass, get an advantage of a free nine-hole round, bucket of balls and cart rental.
- The Deuce: Get a 24-hour bus pass and enjoy your vacation.
- The Springs Preserve: Free admission to the springs preserve is available.
- The Stratosphere Tower Observation Deck: Get a Free ride to the Stratosphere Tower Observation Deck.
- Xterious Escape Game: Enjoy your time with 1 of 4 games.
- Lion Habitat Ranch: Free Entry is available.
- Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix Family Fun Center: What does Las Vegas pass offer you here? One individual pizza, one soft drink, four arcade game tokens, and one ride ticket.
- Las Vegas Pop Culture Walking Tour: Free Entry is available.
- Lake Mead Cruise: Get advantage of the seasonal Free admission.
Notice that the Participant list may change anytime.